QUOTE FOR THE WEEK
Saturday 10th July - Isaiah Castro, King Melecio and Jessie Byrne
Sunday 11th July - Lilly Kelcher
Saturday 17th July - David Kilgour, Millie Fogarty and Hila'atu Leo
Sunday 18th July - Genne Rosas Riquelme
Saturday 24th July - Clarence and Rheanna Coscos
Sunday 25th July - no one from school
Tomorrow's assembly will be at 12.00 pm tomorrow as Father Wayne cannot make it at 2.30 pm as he has gone to support our high schools in their annual rugby match (Go St Kevin's 😀)
Birthday Greetings to
Michaela Coetzee, Ryan Bennyson, Emily Chen, Manase Oakes, Taera Koni, Eva Fatafehi and Mazvita Rondozai
There was some amazing family history work from the children on display today and each classroom put their own spin on how to show off their history from moving, lighting and coding components to model displays to family tree diagrams and favourite mementoes. More photos will be on display later on.
Rippa Rugby Sessions
On Monday, Josh and Beau from North Otago Rugby came and took rippa rugby sessions for the whole school where they showed the children some new ball drills and how to play rippa. All the children thoroughly enjoyed the sessions and there were a few new sports stars in the making!!
A very big thank you to Oamaru Sport and Outdoors who donated a $200 voucher towards sports equipment on behalf of North Otago Rugby.
Friday 9th - technology for Yr 7 & 8
- school finishes for term 2
Monday 26th - school starts back
Student Lead Conferences
These parent teacher interviews will take place on Tuesday 3rd and Wednesday 4th August in the school hall. Please book your time with the teacher by going to www.schoolinterviews.co.nz and using the code kpa94 Every family is expected to attend these interviews.
Teacher Only Days
There are two more Teacher Only Days where the school will be closed on these days. Please mark these in your calendar.
- Monday 30th August
- Friday 10th September
Starts back on Monday 26th July in your winter uniform.
We warmly welcome Ian and Carter who started school this week in our new entrants class.
- North Otago Sports Bodies AGMMonday 12th July5pmWaitaki Recreation CentreOamaruWe would love to have some new faces on our committee.We are a small group of volunteers, 1 of our main events is to coordinate the Annual Sports Awards. These have grown immensely in the last few years.If you think this sounds like you.We'd love to see you
Come join us at the Oamaru Farmers Market
Every Sunday from 9:30 am - 1 pm at the Harbour area
- We would love to see you at the Farmers Market! We have fresh, locally grown
- seasonal produce, free range eggs, artisan breads and pastries, cheeses, delicious homemade preserves, native plants, hot foods, coffee and more.
- Join us for breakfast and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, happy community vibe and live music and the kids can get busy at our play area.
- Luzette Crossan - Creative educator, artist, face painter - 021 077 2149 - holiday programme art classes held at the Collective Cafe on Monday 12th & 19th and Thursday 15th & 22nd July from 10.00 to 11.30 am.
- Forrester Gallery and Waitaki Library - see holiday programme attached to the email.