When I arrived last term, it was with great promise and expectation that we would be a hive of building activity and optimism.
- We had funding of 3.7 million dollars approved from the Policy & Property Group
- Tender Documents had been finalised
- Tender partners had been approved.
- All classes had packed up materials and resources and in one case had physically moved blocks from the two-story block.
- We would not be getting a rebuild in the foreseeable future
- Minor work would be completed in the Steam Room (room opposite the hall) and Library to bring the rooms up to a fit-for-purpose standard.
- The corridor between the hall and the library to receive a refresh
- The original two-storied block is to remain
- The Boards of St Joseph's and St Kevin's have pledged to work together to create a joint vision for Catholic Education in North Otago.