QUOTE FOR THE WEEK
- Oamaru Farmers Market
Jazz Festival Weekend - Come join us at the Oamaru Farmers Market
Every Sunday from 9:30 am - 1 pm at the Harbour area
- It's a countdown to Harbour Street Jazz & Blues Festival from the 19th to the 21st of March. ..and guess what...we have two bands playing at the Farmers Market on the 21st of March. Bare Essentials will play from 9:30 am and The Blue Groove from 11 am.
- Come support the Jazz Festival bands and our local vendors
It's going to be an exciting weekend
9:30 am - 1 pm at the Harbour area
- Back by Popular Demand - Brent Harpur AKA the 'Kiwi Cartoonist' will be offering FREE cartoon drawing lessons throughout the morning (ALL ages and abilities welcome)
- Rock Painting
- Face painting
- and so much more...
- Rainbow Confectionery Colour Competition - see the attached competition to the email
- Plunket Fashion Show - Tuesday 30th and Wednesday 31 March at Style 358 at 7.00 pm. Doors open at 6.45 pm. Tickets cost $15.00.
- OCEANS Grief and Loss Programme - that provides support for people who are missing someone in their life.
The programme provides a safe environment for students to talk about their losses, discover appropriate ways to express how they are feeling, and learn new tools to help them cope with loss and change in their lives. This happens in a small group setting with others who have experienced similar losses, and is supported by caring and trained facilitators.
If you would like more information then please contact Maria Johnson on 020 459 6900 or go to the link below