QUOTE FOR THE WEEK
- Sports Uniforms and gear bags will be handed out in week 1 of term 2. Fees need to be paid up front before you receive your uniform or contact Paula Brien.
- Contact detail lists have been emailed to every family
- Team lists and practice days are on the sports noticeboard
- Fees - some codes charge their fees per player and others by the number of teams. The fees are set on this information so if your child pulls out of a team once the season starts, you will be liable to pay these fees.
2021 WINTER SPORT FEES
All fees include $5.00 uniform hire, $5.00 admin and allowance for replacing gear and first aid supplies.
BASKETBALL – 1 teams - $60.00 per player
MINIBALL – 2 teams - $60.00 per player
RUGBY - 2 teams - $30.00 per player
Yr 1/2 - (3) players - $25.00 per player
Yr 3-8 - 3 teams - $50.00 per player
Come join us at the Oamaru Farmers Market
Every Sunday from 9:30 am - 1 pm at the Harbour area
- Come and enjoy a great variety of locally fresh grown seasonal produce, cheese, preserves, food, beverages and much more .
- Come on down and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and live music. Have a chat with the growers, grab a cup of locally grown and roasted coffee, or a freshly squeezed orange juice, indulge in sweet treats and fresh baking whilst the kids relax at our play area.
- The Market is closed on the 25th of April in respect of ANZAC Day
- Farmers Market AGM will be held on the 2nd of May 2021 at 1:45pm at the Criterion Hotel.
- A Children’s Posy Laying Servicewill be held at the Oamaru Services Lawn Cemetery, on Saturday 24th April from 3.30pm to 4.00pm. All Children are welcome to attend to remember the brave men and women.