Thursday 22 September 2016

2. Special Character - Week 9 Term 3 2016


With so much happening in the world we often forget to count our own blessings and appreciate how lucky we are to live in little old Oamaru. Sometimes it is the little things that mean so much.
Here is something to reflect on.
Today, I got lucky ...
  • I got to have breakfast.
  • I got to kiss my family.
  • I got to work safely.
  • I got to have a break at some stage.
  • I got to see trees, flowers and green grass.
  • I got to chat to colleagues.
  • I got to hear someone complain about the weather.
  • I got to share a joke.
  • I got to put across my point of view.
  • I got to hear 'please' and 'thank you'.
  • I got the chance to think about what is important n my life.
  • I got to read the newspaper.
  • I got to realise some people in the newspaper were not as lucky as I was today.  
Today , I got lucky ...
"That's right!" said the Lord. "How will you live tomorrow?"
Lord, help me not to take life for granted. Amen.






No comments:

Post a Comment