Saturday 19th September - Joseph & Sebastian Spillane, Maximus Fatafehi and Vince Vidallon
Sunday 20th September - Laura & Cameron Mather, Antonia Black and Sebastian Whiston
Birthday Greetings to:
Arthur Cartlidge, Hamish Fowler, Ella Murphy, Charlotte Thornley and Hotili Asi
Parent and Teacher Calendar Ap
This app can be used to report absences, check on diary dates and reminders about school events. You can download our school calendar app for free by either going through iTunes or Android. I have attached the QR Code (which you have to download a scanner code from the Apps Store) via the email link where you can scan the codes or you can download it using the following information. (I used this information from an i-phone but is very similiar to other brands)
- Go to your App store and search for 'Parent Teacher Calendar' App
- Select 'PTC Calendar' and press 'Get' and 'Install' via your iTunes account
- Once downloaded, choose the region (Otago) then scroll down to get to St Joseph's Oamaru and select 'Choose'.
This App is still a 'work in progress' and the calendar dates will be updated soon.
Home and School Disco
If parents have not returned the disco slip with the number of children attending (so we can buy hot dogs), please text 027 237 8234 with the family name and the number of children attending by 4.00 pm today or you will miss out. There is no disco theme.
Please note that the senior school athletics have changed from Monday 16th November to Tuesday 3rd November.
Scholastic Book Club
The orders for the book club close tomorrow Friday 18th September.
We warmly welcome Joaquin Perez who started school this week to our new entrants class.
- OSCAR - join the OSCAR holiday programme for a fun two weeks of animal crafts and games plus outings to visit rock pools, movies, playgrounds and the pool. For more information, ring Jenny on 021 156 5871 or email email@example.com
- Holiday Programme Spring - check the attached flier to the email for things to do in the holidays at the Oamaru Library, North Otago Museum, Waitaki Aquatic Centre and the Forrester Gallery.