Will be held on Friday 5th September at St Joseph's School Hall.
- 6.00 to 7.30 pm for Yrs 1-4
- 7.00 to 8.30 pm for Yrs 5-8
- $3.00 entry fee and you get a packet of chips, drink and a glow stick
2. Quiz and Social Evening
Will be held on Friday 12th September at St Joseph's School Hall.
- Teams of up to 6 people, $30 per team. Phone Adele on 027 434 3338 if you want to register a team.
- There will be raffles and drinks
- No eftpos facilities, cash only
- Supper provided
- Can each family provide either $10.00 or a prize for the raffle table. Please bring the prize or money to your classroom teacher.
- Please contact Rachel on 027 237 8234 if you cannot contribute any money or prizes, but could offer your time to help out in another way.
- Someone from the Home and School committee will contact families who do not return the slip.
- Anyone wanting to help out in the evening, please let Rachel or another Home & School committee member know.
- Please return your slip to the classroom teacher with your donation by Thursday 28th August.
Rachel Fowler, Megan Phillips, Jo Gilbert, Maria Dickie, Suzanne Mather, Claudine Black, Justine Rodger, Adele Whiston, Maree Wilson and Emma Jackson.